Yeaha watch out! What you up to?
PREHISTORIC SHARK: MEGALODON
Megalodon is an extinct species of shark that lived 1.5 million years ago and as you can probably tell from the above pictures it was HUGE, here are some few facts
- It’s teeth were over 7 inches long
- It’s bite can deliver from 10.2-18.6 tons of force, enough to crush a prehistoric whale’s skull like a grape
- It feasted on prehistoric whales, dolphins, squids, fish, and even giant turtles
- It’s fossils have been found all over the world
- No one knows why it went extinct
because those motherfuckers were scary as fuck and god said no that’s why
my friend’s really into sharks and she told me that she was watching a documentary that said they might not actually be extinct
you reply pretty early!
Why hello there :)
Have you ever had a threesome?
Nope can’t say I have sorry team
there are many tomorrows, but only one today.